IT organizations need the ability to forecast, plan and budget for end-of-life servers, server health, CPU utilization, response time and a host of other performance issues. Visibility into data that could aide managers in forecasting and planning for hardware refresh and upgrade is not easily available without dependence on DBA queries.
Optimize SQL Server with SE SMART for Visibility into Metrics
Our Statistical Management Analysis and Reporting Tool (SE SMART) provides DBAs, IT management and database application developers the ability to perform near real time, self service analytics. Management and application teams get visibility into data via customizable reports, scorecards and dashboards that enable them to better analyze, forecast and plan for the needs of the data center (CPU utilization, storage, etc).
- SE SMART Benefits:
- Achieve visibility and better clarity with custom scorecards and dashboards
- Utilize historical trend data to resolve database performance problems
- Monitor KPIs and SLAs
- Perform “what-ifs” with trending and forecasting
- Drill down into data for performance and cross metric analyses
- Receive scheduled distribution of data reports
- No special licensing required
With our extensive expertise in business intelligence and SQL Server, we have enhanced SQL Server 2008’s Management Data Warehouse in the SE SMART framework to include:
- SQL Server 2005
- Windows Server
- Central user interface
- TRUE DW
Contact Us for a Free Consultation with One of Our Expert Architects
We offer a free thirty minute phone consultation with our Architects upon request. To set up your consultation, or learn more, click the button below.
Sign up now