Predictive Analytics Solution
Many of our customers are benefiting from the hidden power of their historical data by using Predictive Analytics to unlock new insights into their businesses in order to drive smarter and more profitable decisions. If you are interested in this type of predictive capability, we have developed a solution that leverages the latest Business Intelligence features of Microsoft’s SQL Server 2014 / 2016 and the Analytics Platform System (APS) appliance platform. The solution gives our customers predictive modeling capabilities, the ability to integrate big data crunching and provides robust dashboards to deliver accurate forecasting and “what if” planning scenarios.
To give you an idea of what sort of questions you can answer with Predictive Analytics and the Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack. Here are some "What If" questions we have helped customers answer.
- What if we increase or decrease our prices by .20 cents per unit?
- What if we choose to expand into a new market?
- What if I could accurately forecast our future sales based on current pipeline and trends?
- What if we offer a senior discount between certain hours will it increase our ridership?
- What if we reduce increase the payout on certain slot machines?
- What if we accept Medicare patients?
- What if I adjust investment in marketing, sales, etc?
- What if the price of oil increases $40 per barrel?
What questions are you looking to answer?
We can help you build a Complete Predictive Analytics Platform
Our expertise in combination with the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack can deliver on the promise of Predictive Analytics all while employing familiar tools like Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerview, and Microsoft PowerPivot, Azure Machine Learning, R Language, and SQL Server 2014 / 2016. For customers that are also interested in processing Big Data, or just have a compelling business need to have lightning fast query response times we also provide Proof of Concepts, Implementation, Optimization, and Training services for PDW appliances. Click here to learn more about how leveraging the power of Parallel Data Warehouse and its Multi-Parallel-Processing engine can deliver query response times 100x faster than Legacy Data Warehouses.
Interested in building a Predictive Analytics platform for your business? Use the Contact Us button on the side of this page to setup a free consultation.