System Center 2012 Services
Several IT companies are beginning to leverage private and hybrid cloud technologies because they realize it is the key to a more agile, scalable, highly available and easier approach to manage environment. But very few companies have been able to deliver on the promise of a true cloud vision. This occurs for due to various reasons including the belief that it is too costly, or most of the times because it is too complex and there isn’t a clear path set forth to reaching their goal.
We at Scalability Experts have worked with a lot of customers and developed a roadmap that delivers the noteworthy performance and manageability gains that you want, within the budget that you require. Microsoft System Center 2012 is a key part of this roadmap which forms an integrated management platform that helps you to easily and efficiently manage your datacenters, client devices and hybrid cloud IT environments. It is also the only platform to offer comprehensive management of applications, services, physical resources, hypervisors, software defined networks, configuration, and automation in a single offering.
What are Cloud Economics?
Cloud Economics is accomplished by implementing standardized management scenarios and pooling resources in order to reduce your technology footprint and save money. Accomplishing this includes determining which cloud attributes are important for you and help you optimize your business processes, and then implementing hardware, software and management technology platforms to accomplish important milestones such as data consolidation, systems monitoring, process automation and creating an environment of self-service for your users.
Doing all of this requires knowledge that when combined with your vision it will improve your operational productivity, enhance interdepartmental cooperation and establish a clear communication with your executive leaders.
Cloud Economics enables businesses to access resources on demand and scale when they need it, optimizing overhead demands and improving the bottom line. We can show you how to take advantage of cloud economics by leveraging our knowledge of data management, process standardization and automation, and analytics.
Leverage the Power of System Center 2012
Cloud & Datacenter Management
Microsoft System Center 2012 provides a common toolset to manage infrastructure and applications across private, hosted, and public clouds, helping IT:
- Create a uniform, self-healing IT fabric from existing assets for dynamic, self-service allocation across business units.
- Deliver predictable application service levels with 360-degree monitoring, deep insight, and integrated developer operations.
- Optimize applications’ use of datacenter, hoster, and Windows Azure capacity with low-friction migration, all managed from a single pane of glass.
Client Management & Security
Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager and System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection provide a unified infrastructure to manage and protect physical, virtual, and mobile client environments, helping IT:
- Empower users to be productive from anywhere, on whatever device they choose.
- Provide a unified infrastructure for client management and protection.
- Make it easier and faster to administer client systems and maintain system compliance.
- Provides integration with Windows Intune to manage PCs and mobile devices, both from the cloud and on-premise, from a single administrative console.
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us and see how we at Scalability Experts, show you how technologies such as Microsoft System Center 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 / 2014, Azure and various virtualization platforms can work together to move your business forward. We look forward to hearing from you.