On-demand or pay-as-you-use computing services delivered through cloud computing solutions can provide you with significant benefits of greater scalability, manageability and lower operational costs. However, there are also risks to consider related to control, security, governance and regulatory compliance. Depending on your business, it can be a challenging decision on what is the best way to take advantage of this new technology. We can guide you and your IT organization with consulting expertise in infrastructure, best practices and the latest technologies. See our cloud computing services.
Special Cloud Based Computing Solutions Promotions (Limited Time)
Azure Discovery Pack Program: The Windows Azure Discovery Pack is designed to help customers quickly deploy applications and data into the cloud with minimal investment and maximum value.
- Customer pays $6,600 (52% discounted rate)
- 6 months of Windows Azure services
- 1-day Cloud Application Assessment
- 4 days of Azure Consulting Hour
Azure Cloud Computing Solutions Assessment: A Scalability Experts Cloud Computing Assessment will help you make this determination through the following process:
- Identify the cloud computing opportunities for your organization
- Compute the ROI of using cloud computing and build a business case
- Formulate a cloud strategy for your organization
- Define, scope, and prioritize cloud computing initiatives
- Perform a technical analysis of your applications to assess suitability for migration to the cloud
For qualifying companies, Microsoft and Scalability Experts will conduct a complimentary Cloud Assessment.
If interested in the Azure Discovery Pack or Cloud Assessment, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are You Considering Cloud Based Computing?
Top Five Benefits of Cloud Based Computing
- Flexibility and scale
- On-demand capacity – rapidly scale your application in the cloud in response to changes in demand
- Cost reductions and knowing costs to run applications
- New business model - businesses can operate as dynamic supply chains instead of hard-wired silos
Top Five Challenges of Cloud Based Computing
- Big data headaches
- Customers still want control
- New silos of data to be aggregated and integrated
- Integration woes
- Global compliance, regulatory and legislation issues
Cloud computing solutions are an efficient and flexible way to organize, manage, deliver and consume your IT services. Should you be considering setting up a shared services environment, your own on-premise private cloud or taking advantage of the public cloud? What's the difference between ASP, software-as-a-service, and cloud based computing?
Develop Your Cloud Computing Strategy First
You need to first develop a strategy. Here are some key areas or questions to consider that you will need to cover in your plan:
- When and how should you use a public, private and/or hybrid cloud based computing approach?
- What is your company's strategy for managing your operational and capital expenses over time?
- How do you plan to achieve the right level of service across the cloud and the data center?
- What are the regulations and rules your cloud computing solutions provider needs to adhere to in order to keep your company in compliance and safe?
- How do you plan to control the data as it moves out of your data center into the cloud?
Factors to Evaluate When Forming Your Plan
We can provide the expertise and strategic capabilities to help you make the right decisions so that you can gain the maximum benefits from cloud computing solutions. We have a full range of cloud computing services you should consider.