As a valued partner of Microsoft, we have won numerous awards for the value we have provided Microsoft SQL Server customers worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, and we are considered a trusted advisor for mission critical computing initiatives. Microsoft recognized the company with the prestigious "Global Partner of the Year" award for data management. This award is a testament to the caliber of our consulting services and advance database skills we bring to each customer engagement. We are also a Microsoft National Systems Integrator (NSI) partner.
Microsoft and HP Partners - Customer Briefings
You may be eligible for a complimentary Data Management Customer Briefing or ADS funded by Microsoft and HP and conducted by Scalability Experts. The briefings provide a valuable forum to better understand your data management performance and availability issues and to interactively discuss solutions that will make your database operations, computing environment and BI system more efficient and productive. Please contact your local HP or Microsoft representative to see if you quality.
For HP and Microsoft representatives: Please go to www.hp-ms-onsite.com to apply/register your Scalability Experts engagement. You will need your Siebel ID & revenue amount.
Complete instructions are found in this HP – MS – SE customer brief site document.
Awards and MS & HP Designations:
- Global Partner of the Year, Data Management
- Global Award Excellence Winner: Consolidation
- East Region Compete Partner of the Year
- North America Partner of the Year
- Expert Content Provider SQL Server 2005
- Expert Content Provider SQL Server 2008
- Gold Certified Partner Business Intelligence
- Gold Certified Partner Advanced Infrastructure
- Gold Certified Partner Data Management
- National Systems Integrator (NSI) Partner
- Platform Modernization Alliance (PMA) Partner
- Power & Utilities Smart Grid Partner
- Go-to Data Management Partner
If you would like to become a partner with Scalability Experts please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (469) 635-6200.